Pricing

Stage

$1,100 /day

  • Sound Stage
  • Make up room
  • Kitchen
  • 600 amp power
  • WiFi internet
  • 12 Tons AC
  • 12hr (first in, last out)
  • Overtime $80/hour
  • On site manager

* Please note that control room is not included in this package.

Lighting package

$200 /day

Power distributed to 48 edison plugs throughout 2000 sqf lighting grid.

  • Lighting grid
  • 48 channel dimmer
  • Soft lights
  • C-stands
  • DMX lights
  • Extension cords

Equipment

Quote

Please check the list of our equipment and the rate card.  (click here)

  • 4k Cameras & Lenses
  • Jib, Sliders & more
  • Standing sets and flats
  • Multi-cam switching
  • Large projection screen

Control Room

Quote

Our control room is equipped with multiple previewing monitors, HD capture and recorders, live switcher, intercom and transmission equipment.

Please contact us to for a quote.




 




Reservation Policy:

- Courtesy holds are placed on a first come, first served basis. A non-refundable security deposit of 20% is due at time of booking. Remaining 80% due at start of shooting day.
- Cancellations with less than three business days prior to the rental date will be charged 20% of the total fee.
- Any other change made to the reserved dates is subject to availability and a 10% penalty fee.

JFA Studio's Rental Agreement

Pay your deposit online